Monday, June 30, 2008

Fucked up night

So tonight Will and I decided it would be fun to take those "pills" (refer back to last entry if you don't know what I am talking about). It was a total joke and nothing happened but seriously tonight was horrible.

First at Blockbuster while we were walking around Will put his hand on my butt, I don't know why but I really hated it so I sorta got pissed and told him to keep his hands off. Well after that we went back to my house and watched a movie, it was a scary movie and it was enjoyable then when we went back to get another movie we decided to see "Teeth". I will not go into details about the movie, lets just say it is really fucked up. But anyways ... the whole time I was thinking about Will and about how he jokes around a lot about sexual things and how I don't like ... and that I really miss Matt because he never did that sorta thing.

On the ride home I told Will I wouldn't have sex with him and he said that was fine, he liked me for me, not for sex and stuff. But I still think he expects it from me, which is fucked up. I think I brought this sorta upon myself though because he asked me if I had ever seen a guy ____ and I said yes and now he acts really different. I told him I was a virgin but he said that doesn't bother him, he just doesn't want to think of me being around another guys _____ honestly men are so annoying.

No comments: