Monday, June 30, 2008

Funny night

Will was in a funny mood last night.

Well the night before while him and his friends were waiting for the hookah to arrive I got really feisty and I started hitting Will and stuff so I guess I can't talk. That night he ended up picking me up and carrying me around for twenty minutes, lol.

But back to last night. He kept on like stroking my arm and my leg constantly ...... it was so weird. I mean it felt nice but he usually isn't into touching. After watching the movie he just laid down on my arm and we talked into the late hours of the night. He would say something and then kiss my arm, it was really cute. But yeah while we were at the gas station I found this packet of these pills called "horny goat weed" and it is suppose to make you really horny, isn't that strange ? I mean how desperate are these people ? It was for ninety-nine cents and I wanted to buy some just to see what happens but I decided not too, maybe for another night. lol.

No comments: