Wednesday, July 2, 2008
CRAZY NIGHT
So last night my parents finally let me stay out till eleven, yay ! Will and I ended up hanging out with Charlie for most of the night except we managed to get away for awhile and go up to the monument and look at the city lights. It was around nine when we decided to do this so it was just dark enough that I was scared and it was really nice weather wise outside. Him and I talked about God mostly and then when we were starting to cuddle he jumped up and screamed .... turns out a mouse ran across his leg and it freaked him out. Well RIGHT after that experience I felt a mouse by me so I jumped up and into will's arm and he started laughing so hard.jerk.haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment