Thursday, June 12, 2008

turtle eating lettuce

So Will bought me a necklace while he was on vacation in S.Dakota. Oh geez. It is this necklace with a turtle on it and I actually like it a lot. He got it for me because him and I were talking about our Indian names and I said that mine was "turtle eating lettuce" so that was what he decided to buy me .. a turtle. Tonight I went over to his house and watched this really crazy movie called A Clockwork Orange and wow there were a lot of boobs in that movie OMG ! It was really funny watching it because Will got all red and stuff, lol. Well he put his arm around me and I was like ..... fuck fuck fuck so I starting lying down and then he put his hand on my leg and I was like fuck fuck fuck ... seriously Will loves to touch me ... awkward. he is nice and everything, I just don't see myself with him. I mean I joke around about marrying him but come on ... it's Will Kiser

No comments: