Saturday, June 28, 2008

long time no posty

So sorry I have not been blogging lately,been way too busy [ yeah right ]. Well Will went to Alaska and guess what he bought me, NINETY DOLLAR EARRINGS ! oh and he bought me this really cool winter scarf that has the Manchester United logo on it. It is pretty sweet. So yeah he spoiled me while he was away and I got him was a lame pen that has a falcon on it, haha. But yeah he told his family we are "dating" I didn't have the heart to argue with them because I mean he does really treat me well and stuff. He got in a car accident so now I have drive us everywhere, lol, I think it is pretty funny. For awhile i had four guys liking me, now it is down to three. Paul, Will, and Billy like me. WHY CAN'T ANYONE REALLY COOL LIKE ME ? lol. out of those three I think Will is the best, we have a lot of fun together.

This is what Will and I have done in the past week.

1. watch two movies
2. go out to sushi
3. have dinner with his family
4. go see a movie
5. play scrabble
6. watch the mighty boosh
7. wash my car
8. hang out with dustin, quinn, charlie, and kyle
9. try to fix 4Runner and hang out with dustin, ryan, and david

I know isn't that sick, we hang out a lot. But he is going to be gone for 12 days in July. Summer is going by so fast, it is ridiculous = ( I am sad.

Today I got my tickets for the Feist concert I am going to with my sister, brother and Ellen. pretty excited. we are leaving on the 14th and the concert is on the 15th.

I am hanging out with Marie today, should be fun. So far the only females I have hung out with this summer, is Tessa, Anita, and Amy.lol.

No comments: