I AM SICK
Pretty sure Will REALLY likes me and I don't know what to do. Last night he texted me and said that he liked me just as I am and that he thought I was hot/beautiful. FACK ! Seriously this isn't good. To add to this stress Billy likes me and pretty sure when Garrick and I were texting he said something really weird. He said even though I might not be tan goddess I was sure already at goddess level. YIKES ! Why can't normal and attractive guys like me ? I get the rich ones but they are all less than appealing, maybe my standards are too high. Maybe I should date one of them ..... God that is such a scary thought. Ellen and Anita both think I am going to marry Will, ehhhh. My parents all <3 him but him and I aren't on the same level emotionally and to be honest I want to be with a guy that I am attracted to. I am not attracted to Billy or Will, Garrick a little but still .... Please God say that next school year there is a hot/intelligent foreign exchange student that I can be with : ) I'd be a happy girl.
Finished reading Bridget Jones's Diary. When mom gets home from her meetings today she is taking me to Barnes and Noble the buy the second one [smiles]. One of the perks of being sick is that your parents drive you around everywhere and buy you things. Just wish my sore throat would go away.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment