I am having trouble coming up with my favorite song, the assignment is due on Wedesday and Jesus ! I had no idea that I was so picky about music. On my way today I listened to some Sounds but I can't choose any of their songs because a) most of them have sexual references and b)they don't move me emotion wise. I love so many songs but very few of them hit me in that small place in my rib cage. "Sound of silence" by Simon and Garfunkel does but I'm not sure I want to talk to the kids in my Humanities class about how that song makes me feel (it's complicated). No offense but those kids wouldn't understand and would most likely look at me like I am a pansy. OH WELL.
Play practice was really boring today because we still haven't programmed the lights. After Liz has numbered the lights I can add the ques which will give the play more "life". Ellen is doing the lights with me and I am so glad because today she bought chocolate (Jared ate a lot of it though) I was a little miffed but decided that the more he eats the less I eat which will help me not get fat(er).
list of possible favorite songs
1. living room - tegan and sara
2. soul meets body - DCFC
3. title and registration - DCFC
4. such great heights - postal service
5. hit me - the sounds
6. sound of silence - s&g
give me your imput, out of those songs what would you guys choose ?
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment