I have decided to do my project on soul meets bodyem by death cab for cutie because my mom reminded me of how I use to listen to that song EVERYTIME we went somewhere. It holds a lot of memories for me, that was the song that made me want to play guitar well, it helped me realize the power of words, and it was the first song I ever cried to. I guess I didn't want to pick that one at first because it reminds me of better times before I had to worry about things (two yrs. ago) Today Jessica told me she misses last year, I told her I did too. It's great remembering the past but all it leads to is depression, that is why I am focusing on the present, and right now that means me finishing my math homework and reading the rest of Bellweather OH plus I need to read page 98 in "The Oxford Book of Essays."
woo ...
I ordered a new Threadless shirt this weekend, I really hope it comes soon because it is REALLY REALLY cute [ it has three birds on a powerline with a bat ] I will put a picture of it on here sometime = )
Flo looked really hot today
so did Mr. Hicks
[ okay so maybe I want to rape my physical science teacher don't judge me]
you would to if you saw him [rawr]
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment