Saturday, November 24, 2007

i feel like i am on crazy pills


I shouldn't admit this but I really like this show

I haven't driven in two days and I am going crazy ! Driving time is MY time.
I could go for a little ride but this Thanksgiving I have been extremely lazy (minus that huge hike Kevin and I went on). We've decided he's not meant to be with his on-off girlfriend Julie because the last couple of time he's hung out with her he's gotten food poisoning. Isn't that weird ? Kevin was trying to get me to talk to him about life but I really wasn't in the mood to be deep, plus he's my brother.
God I love ANTM ! When I grow up I am going to be a model, first I need to gain a couple inches, shit.
Last week was hell, I hate going school before a break, I can't focus.
[mental note] I need to stop talking to Jeff during math because I failed my last math test.


I thought this entry was going to be much more exciting but I guess not.

No comments: