Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday Morning

Went to Sunday school today and then came home, wow my life is so exciting. Last night Kristen and I saw "Dan in real life", it was a great movie ! I'm not even joking. We really wanted to see "August Rush" but a certain boy that will remain nameless called me and told me that the movie sucked (unless I was on a date) yeah I like Kristen Hall but I don't "like" her ... that is why we ended up seeing another movie. I got home at 10:40 (ish) and around twelve my phone started ringing .... I answered it without seeing who was on the line and this is what I heard.

me: uh hello ?
mom : MEGAN WHERE ARE YOU ?
me : huh .... mom ?
mom : do you know what time it is ? It is twelve !
me : mom I'm in my room ... sleeping
mom : oh, I didn't see you when I opened the door,bye.

Sometimes I really wonder about my parents [rolls eyes] After that little conversation my mom came into my room and gave me this huge hug and told me how much I worried her. I guess she thought I was going to sleep in the guest bedroom because my pillow and blanket were in there so when she looked and didn't see me she freaked .... she looked in my real room but she didn't see my body under the cover (how she didn't see my fat body I have no clue) and that was when she decided to call my cell and yell at me

silly mommy go back to sleep.

Last night Kristen and I went to Barnes and Noble after the movie, her and I played chess and SHE BEAT ME !! But it is okay because I was drinking this amazing italian cream soda (raspberry flavored).

I am lazy, tomorrow I am going to start writing my essays for Humanities and Choir, I am also going to go workout, running might help me feel better. This weekend when kevin and I went on that intense hike it felt so good to sweat and catch my breath, I need to feel that more. 2008 I am going to dedicate all my time to bettering myself, I swear I don't take care of myself.

No comments: