Tuesday, November 13, 2007

fuck high school and the clicks

Today I realized something. I'm too preppy to get respect from the Indie kids and I'm too indie to get any respect from the preppy kids. No click wants me. Today I realized that I am tired of hearing about sex and drugs. I am waiting for the right guy to make to, and I promised my parents I would never try drugs. All of my cousins on my mothers side experimented with pot when they were in high school and now, twenty years later, one is in prison, one is STILL hooked on pot and is now an alcoholic, and the other one ..... is a truck driver that get high in between trips. I AM FUCKING SICK OF SEXS AND DRUGS ! When you see me in the halls don't talk to me about those things, I don't fucking care ! Today I realized that most of my friends aren't friends but ....... [my use to be friends]. Now they have formed clicks between themselves and I am out of the loop. Now Kate D. hangs out with Virginia, Danny, Kole, and Kristen H. It sucks that they don't want to hang out with me, but oh well, I'm sick of dwelling ..... Oh and I am really tired of hearing the same excuse " I am busy this weekend .... " Yeah it would be easier to believe if I DIDN'T hear that excuse all the time. [disclaimer] I appreciate that I still have [ use to be friends] don't get me wrong. I just want to know when I got out of the loop. Last school year I didn't hang out with people a lot either but at least last year I had Matt. I had no idea that hanging out with him would ruin all of my friendships, now I'm mattless and friendless. Oh and just to let you know I DON'T LIKE JEFF ! Today we high fived and pretty sure neither of us let go because we thought the other would, it looked awkward and I looked like I was trying to hold hands with him. RAWR ! Today I realized high school sucks when no one notices you. Today I realized I have some how become the girl that you talk to during school but never hang out with in the real world ....... I can't wait till I get out of Fucking GrandFUCKtion.

No comments: