Thursday, November 8, 2007

Damas

Today I had to take an espanol examen, it was horrible, and RIGHT after that Mr.Davis told me my grade, I HAVE A B ! Yeah I know, I was shocked too ..... So I rarely got online anymore, it's not because I don't love you guys, it's becuase I am freaking busy with school and ......... [insert something witty]. Ginny and Kole are getting really close and it is really freaking me out, I know that eventually I won't be friends with her ( we are going to seperate colleges and I don't have myspace) but I REALLY don't want to lose our friendship because of Kole. I wish I was friends with him but it's just never really happened, this sounds weird but I really want to get to know Wes ..... last year we'd talk after school and I have developed some what of a girlish crush on him. Which is a good transition to my next topic JEFF. Today I found out that Jeff has a man crush on Adam Brody AND he use to lvoe watching the movie Grind. When I found that out I literally almost kissed him, like my lips were puckering. Someday I will hang out with that boy outside of school, you have my word. I have lots of homework to do tonight for AP and Humanities. Mom and I are going to watch a movie, and we are going to go to the Pita Pit for dinner Mmmmmm.

Ms. Berens let me leave 45 minutes early
suchs for all you guys that actually have to stay until the bell rings = P

1 comment:

Pixie said...

you like Wes? Wes is like a clone of Kole.... trust me, he's my lab partner. He disses on the kids in Catalyst and Drama all the time. I'm like, shut up!