Monday, April 21, 2008

Vent of 4/21

I really hate when people text you and say "we need to talk." Maybe I do not want to talk, maybe I really don't feel like discussing anything right now. I know what is going to happen. Today, at lunch, [you] probably discussed your little beef with me to megan e. and she probably backed you up and everything. You'll call me and expect me to apologize, well I already said I was sorry on Saturday so forget about me saying it again. I hate when two friends get in a fight because then their friends have to hear both sides each making the other one look bad. Sorry to everyone that had to hear about what happened on Saturday, it is not your problem.

1 comment:

Pixie said...

it's okay :) although I think you should know that I saw Misske and Anita talking after school today, and Anita was saying, "Is that what she said?" in this really pissed-off voice...

:/ Just a heads up...