I have this awesome dress for prom.
I am going with Ellen and Kate
Garrick backed out on me, oh well
Today We asked Jack to prom
we bought this cute princess dress and hung it on his door with a note saying " go to prom with ellen, and wear this" his dad answered the door and we drove off
I saw 21 tonight, it was amazing.
I also watched the last episode of my so called life, it made me cry
I am such a sucker ......
Matt and I have been e-mailing, he'll be home in 5 weeks, I can't wait to see him
Tonight was a good night, thanks ellen and kate !
Oh and last night Ellen and Kate came over and Anita and I had fallen asleep watching a movie, I guess they rang the door bell ten times before my mom answered the door, Anita and I need to drink more caffine or something .... that always happenes. But seriously I'm glad I have them.
WE LOVE JIM STURGIS
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment