Thursday, April 10, 2008

apple

Turns out I am leaving tomorrow for Walsenburg
My great uncle died last night so tomorrow we are leaving for a funeral.
Life works out in funny way doesn't it, luckily Garrick couldn't have gone I guess.
I told Anita but I haven't told Ellen :(

Garrick and I haven't spoken since he told me he could not go and last night when my phone was turned off he texted me to see how my weekend was and how my week was. It is funny, no one texts me unless my phone is turned off. Last night I got seven text messages, that is most in a long time.

And now I have replied to all of the text messages and now no one will reply to them. Honestly ...... grrrr ! I don't want to go to school tomorrow, maybe I will be lucky and we'll tomorrow for Walsenburg. We can't stay at our house in Pueblo because my sister is stupido and doesn't have any keys hidden anywhere ... (she is in Ft.Collins for this science thing) and will she come home early for the funeral ? Nope, because my sister does not think that like.

sorry this is so bitchy .......

1 comment:

Pixie said...

meggie

I is sorry for you's loss. :(

Hopefully it was one of those stereotypical great uncles who lives far away and you never see and it was a peaceful passing etc.

But if not I love you and send kisses. I'll bring you a rose from prom, dovey.