Ellen made me watch this BBC show called The Mighty Boosh. It is effing funny. Here is a clip from the episode with Old Greg (my favorite one so far)
you'll love it I promise.
Last night Ellen came over and we ate good Chinese food from Zen Garden and started working on this stupid project for AP. We were suppose to finish it last night but instead Kate L. came over and we watched The Mighty Boosh and The Mummy. We seriously had so much fun yelling "I'm Old Greg ... I have a mangina !" My mom and dad were slightly disturbed. Last night would have been perfect if we would have made pancakes Mmmmm ..... We have to get together today and probably tomorrow in order to finish this stupid pro-ject. But this will have to happen AFTER I get from Montrose, yes I have to go to MonTROSE to meet my sister and have lunch with her*damn* Seriously I am mad at Ellen for showing me this awesome show, I am just watching it right now, over and over. haha.
Earlier today Tessa and I went and cleaned up part of the highway by FMHS. It was really nice just talking to her, we seriously talked about everyone we knew. We both agree that Kristin didn't deserve to be treated so horribly by Danny.Bleh men are total dogs 99.99999 % of the time. But like I have said before, they are so irresistible. Especially Zack in my espanol class, he is so cute in a " I'm totally out of it" sorta way. But w/e.
I got all A's on my quizzes I took in physical science, language, and math. I felt so good, A's make me smile = ) Yeah I am a nerd, screw you guys .....
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. THAT.
I think I just shat my pants laughing.
Omg.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment