Anita and Ellen came over on Friday,we had so much fun. We ended up staying upstairs and laying on my huge guest bed the whole time. We watched a couple episodes of The Office and then turned on Superbad, yeah that movie was superhilarious. Anita admitted that she had a crush on McLovin, weird. It was really funny but I think I liked watching the second season The Office. The Halloween episode is the best, Dwight looks so effing scary and Jim dresses up as the whole punched version of himself ( he puts three huge black circles on his shirt). Yeah it was a good night, too bad last night was so boring. I ended up watching The Mummy and The Mummy returns until one in the morning. Megan really needs to get a life, too bad no one invited me to a bonfire [inside joke].
Yesterday I had to be a server for this stupid thing at my church. I was surrounded by all these rich old ladies and I was the one that was suppose to serve them their lunch, coffee, tea and water. No one said "thank you." Actually they only time they talked was to complain that I didn't serve them their desert fast enough :: bites tongue:: My mom said a couple of them said I was really pretty and mature for my age, I wasn't sure if that was a compliment considering that most of them probably had bad vision. So I now have officially 3 hours of community service, only 17 to go.
ONE WEEK UNTIL DENVER !
Jim: does that include 'That's what she said.'
Michael : Yes
Jim: wow that is going to be hard ...... I bet you can go all night ... That will satisfy me
Michael : ... THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment