Hello old friend
Here is what I have decided
I have decided that I am either going to go to CU, Mesa, or CSU.
When I grow up I am going to be -----------
I am going to marry a hockey player
I am going to get a job
This spring break I went to Pueblo and Denver
The Denver Museum of Art is amazing
So was this dive of a restaurant that we ate at on Saturday
I love my new shirts and jewelry
Today Emily told me I would get " Best Earrings " if that was a category for Senior Favorites :)
So there is this boy, who is younger than me, shorter than me, and doesn't have his license BUT I really like being with him. He has the best amps just to let you know.
mmmmmm .....
funny text of the day
" MEGAN ARE YOU DATING ZACH !"
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment