Last night was the last night for the play. It was a bitter sweet moment, I was really glad I would not have to wear costume make up for awhile but I was sad because I really enjoyed being around so many crazy/cool people. All in all Lil' Abner was a great experience.
After the play Justin invited me to hang out with him,paul, and zach at Village Inn. I was going to go and take Ellen with me but for some reason Ellen was all upset because Justin had not offcially invited her " they don't want me to come they want you to just go with them." I told her that I didn't give a shit if if they just wanted me to go alone I was taking her but "no" instead of eating pancakes her and I sat in my car debating on what to do until I finally told her I was just going to go home.
Zach and I kissed twice this week. On the first night of the play and the second. Oddly enough Zach started flirting with one of the costume/make up girls Erin. I wasn't so upset that he wasn't paying attention to me but that he thought that what he was doing was going to make me want him more. Well last night I gave him hell in the cabin. I told him that I frankly didn't give a damn if he liked Erin he just should really like her and not do it because he wants to piss me off. He told me he likes me and that Erin is just fun flirt. He told me that he misses me flirting hard core with and stuff. I told him that I liked him but I just didn't think him and I were on the same page, he wants this big long relationship and I just want to be attached but not too serious.
After the play Justin and Zach were at my car and the whole time Zach was playing with my jacket and poking my stomach I got ticked off so I got closer to Ellen and Justin and I think Zach finally got the hint. It was just a little play thing, he'll get over it. After a little discussion he started telling me how he was going to ask this girl out " we went out for like two weeks, we never kissed, maybe she'll kiss me now." Honey if you kiss that boy be prepared, it sucks = P
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment