Sunday, March 2, 2008

DWF

I have all of my five lines in the play memorized, my new task is to find some short shorts and an orange halter top. Yeah that is going to be my outfit for the play, my parents are going to be so proud = ) But seriously I am so happy ! My two brothers and sister are coming down to see me in the play. It will be really cool, I guess being in the play is better than doing the lights, acting and singing is great.

I don't have any homework this weekend, my grades are as following
A,A,A,A,B+,B. Yeah Davis give one of your favorite students a B+ ... see if I care, lol. No I deserve it I only get B's on the tests and I haven't turned in an assignment. Don't worry I will get that one up ...... THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID ! sorry I just had a Michael moment, if you have not seen that Office episode LOOK IT UP!

No comments: