I AM TIRED
just got home from Marie's birthday party and jesus i ate a lot. yesterday we ate homemade bread, chips and dip, creepy chips that looked like fingers, pizza, cupcakes, people cake, and danish pancakes. it was amazing.
i went to the mall yesterday and bought a giraffe for my car and i got an icee cup that i am going to keep forever so i can get free refills. kate connor taught me that trick yesterday and the guys working at Target didn't tell us a thing. it was so cool. we went to a soccer game at MSC as well and that sport is now my favorite. kate d. and i are going to go to the GJ and Fruita game on Tuesday. she is going to talk to her man OR ELSE I WILL KILL HER ! emma and i want to kidnapp him when kate asks him to homecoming .. we are going to wear orange ski masks, IT WILL BE FUCKING AMAZING.
i had fun the kate's and virignia yesterday. i had so much fun in kate's car, we rode with the sun roof down while it was raining. = ) . too bad i have a lot of homework today or else it would've been the perfect day.
emma cussed a lot yesteday and it made my week.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so excited for tues.
I texted him for a while today (until his battery died) :)
me gusta andrew...
i don't know about the kidnapping thing or even when i will ask him, but i am totally asking him...
unfortunately he has a soccer game out of town that morning, but it is at 10 so he should be back in town around 6 at the latest... :)
when i say that morning I mean the morning of oct. 6th
Post a Comment