I am seventeen years old. Indie flicks and documentaries are really fun to watch but I also enjoy watching movies like " The 40 Year Old virgin" and "Smiley Face." I have a crazy/annoying laugh that usually includes a snort or two. I have been told I tell " pro stories." I love fall and summer. Beaches and Forests are my favorite. I drive a 91 oldsmobile that looks very grandma(ish). I hate horses and most apples. My favorite t.v. show is "The Mighty Boosh." THE END.
4 comments:
Megan.
O M G.
It was really weird today.
Flo wasn't hear
[if you received my text]
and so do you!
Haha.
So hows Denver?
Well, you know.
Jeff and I don't talk.
lol.
Well, we did a little today.
I guess....
LOL.
You're awesome now.
I envy your laptop.
Hey, does that mean you couldn't come to Snoopy's party?
She actually passed the invitations today.
I missed you.
Hurry back :)
I meant HERE.
instead of HEAR.
typo.
typo.
Oh.
HA HA.
Boo hoo.
So its out of school for a day.
hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha.
Umm,
you missed the GIANT homework
Lubinski gave us.
It was insane.
Oh and for the record,
today was fun:)
Of course, it could've been better
-----
in alg. I mean.
:D
we should go play chess in random places around town once i'm allowed to drive you around... :)
i think i might go play chess with andrew today....
gah... i like that kid... :)
Post a Comment