So I have had my phone for a couple days and oh my gosh, it is so cool ! Of course Virginia had to ruin it for me, but oh well. She got the ev2 in maroon. She saw my texting yesterday and she pulled out her and informed me that her was "nicer". I was pretty pissed but then I remembered I got mine for fifty bucks and it made it all better. Honestly why does everyone have to be so bitchy ?
Thursday I am hanging out with Amy = )
Today Will and I are going to Borders = )
Friday Anita and I are going shopping = )
Marie is home, she sent me a really nice postcard while she was away. How much should I tell her dad to pay me ..... hmmmm maybe a dillion dollars, lol. (inside joke)
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment