Saturday, August 23, 2008
life
So I offically made it through my first week of school, but only barely. Lately I have been in a weird mood. It seems like nothing I normally like interests me anymore. My friends are really the only thing that I still like. My parents are really annoying me and I don't even want to go into how Will has been acting lately. For awhile I couldn't imagine ever saying I wanted to break with him, but now I'm starting to think that breaking up with him may just be the only thing I can do. He doesn't make me happy anymore. In all reality I think I was actually happier when I liked Paul ( I know that sounds horrible ). I am suppose to help out with Will's Eagle Scout Award Ceremony on Monday so I guess I will stay with him until then but after that I think I am going to break up with him because we're going in seperate directions I don't think I like him anymore, God I am tearing up just writing this stuff .... I am such a horrible person. But I think Will feels it too, yesterday he didn't call me to hang out with him and today when I asked if he wanted to hang out this weekend he said "let's hang out Sunday." I'm sorry but who hangs out on Sunday ? I am on my period so maybe this has something to do with my mood, idk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment