So I am getting my senior pictures taken on the 11th .. THAT IS NEXT WEEK ! I think I am just going to get a picture of me in a sweater or something, pretty much just like my sisters photo. I know you get outside shots and indoor shots but I really can't think of any where I would want to go outdoor wise. Is it just me or are senior pictures overrated ? I mean you spend 150 + just for a couple pictures of yourself ..... yeah I am really not looking forward to this, lol.
I am in trouble for coming home an hour late last night. I now have an offical curfew of 11:00. Which actually isn't bad at all. oh well.
I might be gettting a new phone today = ) It will just be an upgrade but hey it will still be nicer then the one I have right now.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment