Wednesday, July 2, 2008

List

revised list of everything will and i have done together
1. go to tai chili
2. go to bamboo city
3. go to qdoba (sp)
4. go mini golfing
5. smoke the hookah
6. get in water fight
7. watch A Clockwork Orange, Baseketball (yes it is spelled like that), Eastern Promises, Bridget Jones's Diary, Kung Fu Hostle, The Blair Witch Project 2, and Teeth
8. go four wheeling
9. go to wal mart (twice)
10. go to the ridges and watch charlie and quinn long board
11. hang out with david, ryan, and dustin
12. go out to sushi with clay
13. have dinner at home with family
14. play chess
15. play scrabble
16. go on the monument
17. go to gene taylors, sportsmen warehouse, and army surplus store
18. go to the mall

haha he's going to be gone for 12 days and he wanted to make sure we got a lot accomplished before he left, lol. smooth. we also hang out with charlie, quinn, dustin and kyle a lot. I swear I hang out more with him and his friends then I do my own (that is sad).

No comments: