Sunday, December 7, 2008
not so happy anniversary
So it will be Will's and I 6 month anniversary on the 12th of this month. I hope we can make it that long ! For the past week we've only seen eachother once. He told me that he was working all weekend but guess what, today I texted him and he was hanging out with David. GRR. Paul texted me friday and saturday, friday it was exactly one year since him and I first hooked up. It's so strange but even though I hate his personality and I don't like kissing him that much, I really like it when he gives me attention. Right now I feel like hanging out with them, I want to text him but I know that he wouldn't reply or he wouldn't be able to hang out. I guess I could sneak him in later tonight .. but I know that we would end up kissing or something and I've already cheated on him once and I felt so bad that I cried myself to sleep.God I'm so confused ... I use to love Will. I remember one time we were cuddling and I hinted that it could be like this forever, sad thing is that I wasn't drunk.lol. Lately all I do is come home from school, go up stairs, do h.w, get on computer, and watch food shows. I think I need to start working out because I've gainted weight and I really feel down all of the time. When Will and I first starting dating I wasn't that into him, I was dependant on him for my happiness and unfortunately now my happiness is directly related to my relationship with Will. I promised myself that I wouldn't do that again after Matt. I texted Will a couple hours ago and still no reply. I once read that how fast a boy replies to a text shows you how much they like you. If I'm going by that then Will must be lossing interest. On Tuesday him and I went to free skate night at the ice arena. It was fun but when when we got back to my house all he wanted to do was kiss. It seriously took him twenty minutes to leave. It seems like he just likes me physically. I remember when he use to text me in the morning and wouldn't stop until I went to bed. Boy has time changed. Maybe I should just give up on men, they all screw me over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment