Thursday, October 25, 2007

SHIT GODDAMN

Sushi was fun. Minus the check, but we won't get into the check. I gave Anna Mudd a ride home, another one that lives in FRUITA ! I really need to stop giving them rides home [ unless they pay for gass]. Oh and i love how i vent to Tessa about Matt and when i get home i have an e-mail from him asking me how school is going .... I can't talk to him right now though, after the dream i had last nigt, where he replaced me and didn't tell me until she showed up ........... it is just really weird composing an e-mail to him. I HATE MEN ! Seriously though, I am really jealous of Virginia and Kate, they have boys that are interested in them. The only thing i've gotten in months is " Megan are you showing me your tits ?" and Billy biting me. I've gotten to the point where now i don't give a shit what Billy does, he grabbed my ass and i was like " hmmm that made you week didn't it [walks away]" Honestly though ..... Megan wants a someone that doesn't use the words "tits" and doesn't tell me they "need some really badly." Where did all the good men go ?



I think i ate too much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i understand. virginia has kole, so you can have tim... i bet we could come up with a plan... it might involve a secret lair on a hidden island... but it could work... :)

Pixie said...

oh definitely