Friday, October 19, 2007

"D"

Yesterday I just picked up a lot of trash, at the end of it all, my hands felt like garbage, lol. Yesterday i also decided that I might ask Jeff to Wild West, MIGHT ! We ( Marie, Virginia, and I ) decided he'd be an awesome date but I am still not sure what his reaction would be. During math class we talk a lot ( some may even say flirt ) but somehow i think he'd feel too awkward, oh well ....

I have an urge to watch scary movies ...... "30 Days of Night" is coming out tonight so I might try and find someone to see it with. I know Megan Weeden wanted to see it but she is going with Calvin. They are really cute together, I guess they are going to get married and I am invited to the wedding, haha. shweet.

Later I think I should go get dressed even though it is my day off and I should just sleep.
[funny story]
yesterday during math class Jeff told me that girls with size "d" breasts were fat. me, being me, was like " um jeff i size 34 d and i'm not fat .... " Let's just say Jeff's eyes got HUGE and i don't think he thought about anything after that little comment. sometimes i need to just keep my mouth shut.

No comments: